Home » » Ghanian singer is upset.

Ghanian singer is upset.

Written By gideon oluseyi on Tuesday 21 January 2014 | 07:45


Ghanian Afro Pop star Wanlov the Kubolor took to Facebook to express his disagreement with President of Nigeria Goodluck Jonathan's legalising of the Same Sex Marriage Prohibition Bill. The homophobic new law has sparked outrage from LDBTQI groups and has sparked fear in people who are gay and even those who are heterosexual and unmarried.

Wanlov stated "I really loved going to Nigeria, but I don't think I will be going there again till this changes because it could be very dangerous for me just because of my dressing".
Share this article :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : OWNED BY | OLANIYI GIDEON OLUSEYI Copyright © 2013-2014. AFRIKMEDIA - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by ghidtech BBM-PIN 75D47FF5
Proudly powered by Blogger