Home » , » HMM! “Why I Stopped exposing My ‘Gigantic Boobs’. – Foluke Daramola Finally Reveal!

HMM! “Why I Stopped exposing My ‘Gigantic Boobs’. – Foluke Daramola Finally Reveal!

Written By gideon oluseyi on Tuesday 19 August 2014 | 19:05

Foluke Daramola-Salako is one actress who
loves to look fabulous at events. In a recent
interview the star revealed that her style
depends on her mood and added that her
husband, Kayode Salako, is behind her
glowing look because she is happy being with
him.
"My style depends on my mood, I am a jeans
person, I am a casual person and I have
always been a tomboy since when I was
younger. I think right now, it goes with my
age, I am more of a matured dresser now.
"Earlier in my school days, I was that person
who exposes everything, but now, I think I
am more matured and more of the fact that I
am a mother. When I was much younger,
people say 'Foluke Daramola exposes her
b**bs', but now, I think I am more grown,
my daughter is becoming a teenager and we
don't want her to start having the wrong idea
about who her mother is. We want her to
grow like a responsible lady, so I have to set
the pace to give her the right direction."
The actress also revealed that people would
be seeing less of the body exposure. "You are
going to be seeing less of the exposure, I
want to do a lot of mentoring to the younger
generation, and so, because I want to do that,
I don't want the younger generation to have
the wrong ideas about being a celebrity," she
said. .
Share this article :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : OWNED BY | OLANIYI GIDEON OLUSEYI Copyright © 2013-2014. AFRIKMEDIA - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by ghidtech BBM-PIN 75D47FF5
Proudly powered by Blogger