Home » » Comedy: A Little Discussion Btw a Child &His Father

Comedy: A Little Discussion Btw a Child &His Father

Written By gideon oluseyi on Monday 11 August 2014 | 07:50

SON: "Daddy, may I ask u a questn?"
DAD: "Yeah sure, wat is it?"
SON: "Daddy, hw much do u make an hour?"
DAD: "That's none of ur business. Why do u
ask such a tin?"
SON: "I just want 2knw. Pls tel me, how
much do u make an hour?"
DAD: "If u must knw, I make $100 an hour."
SON: "Oh! (With his head down).
SON: "Daddy, may I pls borrow $50?"
D father ws furious.
DAD: "If d only reason u askd dat is so u
can borrow some money 2buy a silly toy or some
oda nonsense, den u march urself straight
2 ur room &go 2bed. Tink abt y u
ar bein so selfish. I work hard everyday 4 such
this childish behavior."
D little boy quietly went 2his room &shut
d door.
D man sat down &started 2get even angrier
abt d little boy's questns. How dare he ask
such questns only 2get some money?
After abt an hour or so, d man had calmed
down, & started 2tink:
Maybe there ws sometin he realy needed 2buy wit dat $50 &he really didn't ask 4
money very often. D man went 2d door of
d little boy's room &opened d door.
DAD: "Are u asleep, son?"
SON: "No daddy, I'm awake".
DAD: "I'v been tinkin, maybe I ws too hard on
u earlier. It's been a long day &I took out my
aggravation on u. Here's d $50 u askd 4."
D little boy sat straight up, smilin.
SON: "Oh, tank u daddy!"
Den, reachin under hs pillow he pulld out some
crumpled up bills. D man saw dat d boy
already had money, started 2get angry again.
D little boy slowly counted out his money, &
then lukd up at his father.
DAD: "Why do u want more money if u already
hav some?"
SON: "Bcos I didn't av enof, but now I do.
"Daddy, I'v $100 now. Can I buy an hour of
ur time?
Pls come home early 2mao. I wud like 2
av dinner wit u."
D father was crushed. He put his arms round
his little son, & he begged 4 his forgivenes.
It's just a short reminder 2al of u workin so
hard in life. We should not let time slip thru our
fingers witout havin spent some time wit those
who really matter 2us, those close 2our hearts.
Lesson:
Always remember 2share valuable time with d
1s u love.
We seems 2pour ourselves more into work than
2our family.
If we die 2mao, d company dat we r
workin 4s cud easily replace us in a matter of
days. But d family &frends we leave behind
wil feel d loss 4d rest of their lives.

Av a blessd week ahead
Share this article :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : OWNED BY | OLANIYI GIDEON OLUSEYI Copyright © 2013-2014. AFRIKMEDIA - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by ghidtech BBM-PIN 75D47FF5
Proudly powered by Blogger