Home » » SEE How TB Joshua Prophesied About The Bombing In Abuja

SEE How TB Joshua Prophesied About The Bombing In Abuja

Written By gideon oluseyi on Tuesday 15 April 2014 | 17:46

Prophet T.B. Joshua has released a video
chronicling how he prophesied about the
bombing in Abuja that sent over 100 innocent
Nigerians to their early graves. During a live
Sunday service in his church, he said:
"Listen to me, my people in Nigeria.
Once again, take note of this: Our
security should be vigilant. I am seeing a
very big strike - explosion. They should
take care of Abuja - the capital. When I
talk, you see me in a bad light. But I
will keep talking. I don't need to say the
state but I am saying it. This is what I
seeing happen in Abuja."
Check out the video from TB Joshua below...
The popular prophet had said: "They should
pray. What can they do to capture this?" But
nobody listened.
Share this article :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : OWNED BY | OLANIYI GIDEON OLUSEYI Copyright © 2013-2014. AFRIKMEDIA - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by ghidtech BBM-PIN 75D47FF5
Proudly powered by Blogger