Home » » My Pastor Said I Should Dump My Boyfriend

My Pastor Said I Should Dump My Boyfriend

Written By gideon oluseyi on Tuesday 25 March 2014 | 11:13

Should she take her pastor's advise and
dump the guy or just pray about it and
continue the affair?
I'm in a relationship with a man that I
love so much and vice versa. This man
does everything and anything you can
think of for me. We both make each
other happy. Since we started dating I
knew what happiness is, he tells me
about how he's happy that am in his life
and wants us to spend the rest of our
lives together etc.
Basically we have a healthy relationship.
Which I thank God. But here is the
problem, I'm sure as Nigerians we all,
or let me say some of us, go to pastors,
like baba and mama Aladura once in a
while for prayers.
So there's this man, he is very good asin
it's not about money or anything, there
are actually good pastors that are good
in prayers. I have known this baba
Aladura for a very long time since I was
small...
So recently a couple of months back I
told him to pray for me which he did
and told me some stuff, part of the
things he said to me was that there is a
man that I'm seeing that I should stop
dating the guy that his not good for me
that he saw that this guy would get me
pregnant and just leave me!
Like I was so numb when the man was
saying all that, I was confused. 3
months later me and my guy still have a
healthy relationship. I pray each day
that God should touch my boyfriend's
heart, and not make such thing happen
about what the pastor said.
I just need advice on what to do
because this man is all I have, he is my
happiness and all. Please if you were in
my situation what would you do?
Should I keep praying to God and tell
the pastor to also join me so such
wouldn't happen? Or Should I leave my
boyfriend? Obviously, I wouldn't want
to leave my boyfriend...
Advice please!
Share this article :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : OWNED BY | OLANIYI GIDEON OLUSEYI Copyright © 2013-2014. AFRIKMEDIA - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by ghidtech BBM-PIN 75D47FF5
Proudly powered by Blogger