Home » » Actress Nuella Finally Getting Married To A Married Man Tchidi

Actress Nuella Finally Getting Married To A Married Man Tchidi

Written By gideon oluseyi on Friday 28 March 2014 | 13:14

...She says she's following her heart. So
her heart is leading her to another
woman's husband?
Controversial actress, Nuella Njubigbo,
who was said of have received a Jeep
from a South-South governor in a "love
deal" last year is finally getting married
to movie Producer/Director, Tchidi
Chikere who she was said to have
snatched from his wife and children.
Tchidi actually abandoned his wife, for
whatever reason.
Anyway, the actress is trying hard to
convince all and sundry that she is
marrying Tchidi for love and not for all
the negative reasons that trended in
the social media back then. See what
Nuella's has to say below...
From Nuella: Let me start by
confirming some of the rumours
you may have heard. Yes, the
traditional marriage rites between
Tchidi Chikere and I will be
performed soon. This was not the
way we imagined or planned it,
but as they say, nobody has a
crystal ball to tell where or who
we end up with. Life is a dice.
At the time the rumours of his
separation/divorce and me being
involved was going on, I definitely
was not in that space where some
story writers said I was. I was
busy doing other things with my
life, other preoccupations, a
relationship (I thought would lead
to marriage), and my acting
career. Things happened, my
relationship packed up and we
went our separate ways, I moved
on.
Tchidi and I have always been friends
(As I am with other colleagues), We
trade in the same career, but we never
crossed that line (we never dated), not
to talk of me getting pregnant for him
( I'm presently not pregnant as still
being written) sometimes It's really
tiring confirming or refuting some of
these rumors. I know some naysayers
would still believe what they have made
up their minds to believe and stick to;
Truth is, I am not making this
statement for those set of people,
neither am I making it to get people on
my side. This statement goes out to
those who love me and truly care about
me and the way I live my life, and to
my very reliable and supportive fans
who have been asking questions and
deserve to know the truth.
In the past two years, Tchidi and I
worked more, we got closer and more
friendly, we were both single and I
began to understand and see the real
him. Needless to say that I also began
to really , really like this real person I
was getting to know more and more
with every passing day. Then it
happened, our hearts clicked. Well,
maybe the flying rumours contributed
to this and made me look more his way,
or it could have been part of life we
have no control over.
Suffice this to say, he proposed to me a
while ago and after very careful thought
and consideration on every side I said
yes. Would I say no because of what
people would say and damn where my
heart led me? Just like Bill Cosby said,
'the key to failure is trying to please
everybody'. I chose not to take that
route, instead follow my heart.
My heart is remarkably at peace with
this decision, and I am willing to take
this leap of faith which every married
woman has taken. Where this love will
lead me I cannot say, I am not God,
but, I have hope, faith and believe that
it will lead me to a good place. Every
one of us in this life deserves a chance
to be happy. I am taking my own
chance.
This is the only statement I am making
on this, any other one after this is not
from me. I can't help what people say
or write, but please be careful about
what you listen to or read and believe.
For those who wish me the best, I wish
the very best, for those who don't, I
leave you to God who sees and knows
all things.
Thanks for reading.#
-Anyway, Tchidi is yet to divorce is wife,
so maybe he wants to do like an African
man and keep two wives!
Share this article :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : OWNED BY | OLANIYI GIDEON OLUSEYI Copyright © 2013-2014. AFRIKMEDIA - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by ghidtech BBM-PIN 75D47FF5
Proudly powered by Blogger