Home » » My B00bs Are Unique; There's No Way I wont Marry A Rich Man --Actress Chita Agwu

My B00bs Are Unique; There's No Way I wont Marry A Rich Man --Actress Chita Agwu

Written By gideon oluseyi on Saturday 8 February 2014 | 10:35


Please if you are not a "rich man" don't bother going for actress Chita Agwu, she thinks with her beauty there is no way God wont send her a rich man for marriage. So, if you're a poor man she'll jump you pass. *lol*

Below is what the fast-growing actress told a Vanguard report about herself...
What would you not be caught wearing?                                                                           You can never catch me tying wrapper on my chest. While growing up, my mum used to advise me a lot on that and she used to say tying wrapper on the chest will press one’s breasts down
So did your mum’s advice on not tying wrapper over your chest work for you?               I did and it actually worked for me! I am what l am today (with standing b00bs) because l obeyed my mother’s instruction and took that advice she gave me. And l can say with confidence that when you tie wrapper over your chest as a woman; the tendency that your breasts would fall is very high.
What will it take a man to date you?

There is nothing a man can give to me. I like someone who is honest and cute, because I don’t like ugly guys. If you also have the fear of God in you, even if you don’t have money, though I know money is important, I would consider. But, looking at me, there is no way God would not bless me with someone who has money.
Share this article :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : OWNED BY | OLANIYI GIDEON OLUSEYI Copyright © 2013-2014. AFRIKMEDIA - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by ghidtech BBM-PIN 75D47FF5
Proudly powered by Blogger