Home » , » Meet Nigerian Woman Who Gave Birth After 4yrs Of Pregnancy

Meet Nigerian Woman Who Gave Birth After 4yrs Of Pregnancy

Written By gideon oluseyi on Saturday 15 February 2014 | 11:39

The shocking story of how this woman,
Ms. Oluchi Merife (maiden name) was
delivered of a male child after 4 years of
pregnancy has continued to dominate
discussions in and around the Oji-River
area of Enugu State.
Before she was finally delivered of he
baby on December 13th, 2013, Oluchi a
mother of two, who hails from Ndiagbor
in Aninri Local Government Area of
Enugu State, had to be abandoned by
her husband Azuka Uchendu when she
couldn't deliver after two years. The
woman who narrated her 4-year ordeal
to Sun at Oji-River alleged that at a
point her husband taunted her with the
pregnancy saying that she merely had a
swollen stomach.
She also disclosed that her husband
who hails from Mgbidi in Awgu LGA of
Enugu later eloped with another woman
when the crisis continued. According to
her:
"I took-in in 2010 and was
attending ante natal clinic. By the
5th month I was given date for
delivery. But at the sixth month I
started seeing my period again ; at
the hospital they told me that the
child was going down and wasn't
growing any longer...
"They sent me for an ultra sound scan
which was negative indicating that there
was no child in the womb. In 2012 a
man gave me some money and asked
me to go The Lord's Chosen
headquarters in Lagos that I will be
freed. I went as directed but nothing
happened. By then my husband had left
me and went to live with another
woman in Ituku. I continued running
around for solution to my problem; I
packed out from where we were staying
at Dodo in Oji and moved down to Achi.
"While the hospitals say that the baby
was no longer there, prayer houses kept
telling me that I was carrying a male
child and that his name will be
Jeremiah. They continued to pray for
me throughout 2012.
"In 2013 a man of God Pastor Faith told
me that I was carrying a male child. He
also said that seven years after his
delivery I should hand him over to a
pastor. After a crusade in 2013 I
started feeling something in my womb
as though someone was cutting a tape
inside me. After that a Pastor called
Sunny from Enugu asked me to go for
ultra sound scan that God has
destroyed what was used to cover the
baby.
"Just as the Pastor prophesied, the
ultra sound scan showed that I was
seven months pregnant.
Afterwards I continued going for
prayers and was later given December
12 date for delivery. But the date came
and passed without any signs of labour
so the next day being Friday December
13th I went to Bethsaida (The Enugu
healing water).
"I went to the river and poured out my
heart to God; I told Him that my
husband had abandoned me; that my
husband's people taunt me that I
wasn't pregnant that I was carrying
leather; while my husband says I had
swollen tummy.
"I asked God to show that He is God
and shame the devil by delivering me of
the baby. I also told God that I
wouldn't want to go through caesarian
operation but should have safe
delivery. After my visit to Bethsaida on
Friday the next day I went into labour
and by 3:30 am on Sunday I was
delivered of this baby boy who I have
named Jeremiah as the men of God
prophesied."
The woman who said she has not heard
from her husband or his family since
she delivered appealed to well meaning
Nigerians to assist the new born baby
and her 7-year-old daughter as they live
on charity without any major means of
livelihood.
Share this article :

1 comment:

 
Support : OWNED BY | OLANIYI GIDEON OLUSEYI Copyright © 2013-2014. AFRIKMEDIA - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by ghidtech BBM-PIN 75D47FF5
Proudly powered by Blogger